Yute!’s video department is looking for a creative and trendy video editor/motion graphics designer to join our in-house video department. In this position the video editor/motion graphics designer will be responsible for editing daily news dispatches, interviews, short-form documentaries, and content for various social platforms. The ideal candidate has a deep knowledge of digital, social, and video trends, as well as a creative and team oriented spirit.
- Working with templates for daily graphics for programming
- Creating and compositing small animation tags and titles
- Communicate effectively with production staff to fulfill graphic requests
- Keep up with a fast-paced work environment and deliver animations under tight deadlines
- Edit daily news standups.
- Work with Editorial Producers to craft impactful social media content.
- Create still and motion graphics for video series.
- Maintain orderly file management and archiving procedures.
- Passion to collaborate with others but also works well independently.
- 2+ years creating compelling video content
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
- Passion for news, entertainment, and pop culture.
- Proven ability to create compelling shareable videos
- Positive work ethic and morale
- Team Oriented
- Strong understanding of digital media trends
- Good interpersonal skills to work with the editorial team
- Must include a link to your motion graphics portfolio/reel to demonstrate your creative talent and skill set
- Willing and able to handle multiple small daily projects with tight deadlines
- Willing and able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as needed